For Foot Itch and Blisters
Size : 15g
Size: 15 g
Betamethasone dipropionate Equiv to betamethasone 0.05 g, gentamicin sulfate Equiv to gentamicin 0.1 g, tolnaftate 1 g, iodochlorhydroxyquin 1 g.
- Dermaheu cream is an effective topical dermatologic preparation which provides a range of therapy in treating dermatologic conditions.
- In the combination of Dermaheu cream with pharmacologic effects; Betamethasone is a topical steroid with anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic and vasoconstrictive activity
- Dermaheu cream is also used for the treatment of inflammatory and allergic dermatologic conditions threatened or complicated by bacteria and/or common fungal infections, including candidal (monilia) infections.
How to use:
- A small amount of Dermaheu cream should be applied gently to lesions two or three times daily, or as prescribed by the physician.
- The duration of therapy depends on the patient response and the severity of the infection.
- In the case of tinea pedis longer therapy (2-4 weeks) may be necessary.
In case of any complaint, please contact us immediately (email@example.com. Any complaints are handled individually and we always try to find a suitable and satisfactory solution.
We ship to United States, Europe and Asia only. If your locations are not located in that zone, please kindly E-mail us if you would like an item to ship out to your countries. if you want to send the item by courier or express way, please contact us for more details about the fee.